Our mission is to excel at providing personalized, quality care, “Where People Come First.” Our vision is to be the provider of choice by creating a professional environment where:
- Patients want to receive care;
- Clinicians want to practice medicine; and,
- Employees want to work.
We will accomplish this by:
- Empowering our caregivers with education, technology, and opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Creating an environment which builds collaborative relationships among clinicians, staff, and patients;
- Providing our communities with the educational resources and support to make informed decisions and apply preventive care; and,
- Offering safe, personalized, high quality care.
2018-19 Board of Directors
George Lamb – Chairperson
Richard Dexter, III – Treasurer
Stephen Lyon –Secretary
Cecil Beehler, MD, ex officio
Joshua Dufresne, MBA,
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Open Board Meetings:
The Board welcomes public input and comment regarding health services. A monthly public forum will precede regularly scheduled Board meetings to allow public participation. Board Meetings are held in the Springfield Hospital Level D Conference Room and begin at 5:30 pm.
August 13, 2019 (date pending), September 10, 2019, October 8, 2019, November 12, 2019, December 10, 2019,
Please contact administration at 802-885-7603 to advise of your interest in attending, and provide any information you can relative to your topic of interest. Thank you. E-mail email@example.com