Our mission is to excel at providing personalized, quality care, “Where People Come First.” Our vision is to be the provider of choice by creating a professional environment where:
- Patients want to receive care;
- Clinicians want to practice medicine; and,
- Employees want to work.
We will accomplish this by:
- Empowering our caregivers with education, technology, and opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Creating an environment which builds collaborative relationships among clinicians, staff, and patients;
- Providing our communities with the educational resources and support to make informed decisions and apply preventive care; and,
- Offering safe, personalized, high quality care.
2020-2021 Board of Directors
George Lamb – Chairperson
Robert Flint – Vice-Chairperson
Steve Varone – Treasurer
Anthony Petrillo – Secretary
Richard Dexter, III
Edmund Moore, IV
Joshua Dufresne, MBA,
Acting Chief Executive Officer, Ex Officio
Katrina Taylor, DO,
Chief Medical Officer, Ex Officio
Open Board Meetings:
The Board welcomes public input and comment regarding health services. A monthly public forum will precede regularly scheduled Board meetings to allow public participation. Board Meetings are held in the Springfield Health Center Conference Room and begin at 12:00 pm.
The 2021 schedule of meetings is listed below:
January 12, February 9, March 9, April 13, May 11, June 8, July 13, August 10, September 14, October 12, November 9, and December 14.
Please contact administration at 802-886-8962 to advise of your interest in attending, and provide any information you can relative to your topic of interest. Thank you. E-mail email@example.com