Our mission is to excel at providing personalized, quality care, “Where People Come First.”
Our vision is to be the provider of choice by creating a professional environment where:
- Patients want to receive care;
- Clinicians want to practice medicine; and,
- Employees want to work.
We will accomplish this by:
- Empowering our caregivers with education, technology, and opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Creating an environment which builds collaborative relationships among clinicians, staff, and patients;
- Providing our communities with the educational resources and support to make informed decisions and apply preventive care; and,
- Offering safe, personalized, high quality care.
2018 Board of Directors
George Lamb – Chairperson
Sarah Vail – Vice Chairperson
Richard Dexter, III – Treasurer
Stephen Lyon –Secretary
Tim Ford (Ex Officio)
Cecil Beehler, MD (Ex Officio)
Open Board Meetings:
The Board welcomes public input and comment regarding health services. A public forum will be made available quarterly at Board meetings to allow public input. Open Board Meetings will be held at Springfield Hospital Level D Conference Room.
May 8, 2018 – 5:30 PM
August 14, 2018 – 5:30 PM
November 13, 2018
Please contact administration at 802-885-7603 to advise of your interest in attending and provide any information you can relative to your topic of interest. Thank you.