Our mission is to excel at providing personalized, quality care, “Where People Come First.” Our vision is to be the provider of choice by creating a professional environment where:
- Patients want to receive care;
- Clinicians want to practice medicine; and,
- Employees want to work.
We will accomplish this by:
- Empowering our caregivers with education, technology, and opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Creating an environment which builds collaborative relationships among clinicians, staff, and patients;
- Providing our communities with the educational resources and support to make informed decisions and apply preventive care; and,
- Offering safe, personalized, high quality care.
2018-19 Board of Directors
George Lamb – Chairperson
Richard Dexter, III – Treasurer
Stephen Lyon –Secretary
Cecil Beehler, MD
Joshua Dufresne, MBA
Acting Chief Executive Officer
Open Board Meetings:
The Board welcomes public input and comment regarding health services. Beginning January 2019, a monthly public forum will precede regularly scheduled Board meetings to allow public participation. Board Meetings are held in the Springfield Hospital Level D Conference Room and begin at 5:30 pm.
April 9, 2019, May 14, 2019, June 11, 2019, July 9, 2019, August 13, 2019 (date pending), September 10, 2019, October 8, 2019, November 12, 2019, December 10, 2019,
Please contact administration at 802-885-7603 to advise of your interest in attending and provide any information you can relative to your topic of interest. Thank you. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org