Our mission is to excel at providing personalized, quality care, “Where People Come First.” Our vision is to be the provider of choice by creating a professional environment where:
- Patients want to receive care;
- Clinicians want to practice medicine; and,
- Employees want to work.
We will accomplish this by:
- Empowering our caregivers with education, technology, and opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Creating an environment which builds collaborative relationships among clinicians, staff, and patients;
- Providing our communities with the educational resources and support to make informed decisions and apply preventive care; and,
- Offering safe, personalized, high quality care.
2019-2020 Board of Directors
George Lamb – Chairperson
Richard Dexter, III – Treasurer
Stephen Lyon –Secretary
Joshua Dufresne, MBA,
Acting Chief Executive Officer, SMCS
Katrina Taylor, DO, Chief Medical Officer
Open Board Meetings:
The Board welcomes public input and comment regarding health services. A monthly public forum will precede regularly scheduled Board meetings to allow public participation. Board Meetings are held in the Springfield Hospital Level D Conference Room and begin at 5:30 pm.
The 2020 schedule of meetings is listed below:
January 14, February 11, April 14, May 12, June 9, July 14, August 11, September 8, October 13, November 10, and December 8.
Please contact administration at 802-885-7603 to advise of your interest in attending, and provide any information you can relative to your topic of interest. Thank you. E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org