Our mission is to excel at providing personalized, quality care, “Where People Come First.”
Our vision is to be the provider of choice by creating a professional environment where:
- Patients want to receive care;
- Clinicians want to practice medicine; and,
- Employees want to work.
We will accomplish this by:
- Empowering our caregivers with education, technology, and opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Creating an environment which builds collaborative relationships among clinicians, staff, and patients;
- Providing our communities with the educational resources and support to make informed decisions and apply preventive care; and,
- Offering safe, personalized, high quality care.
2018-19 Board of Directors
George Lamb – Chairperson
Sarah Vail – Vice Chairperson
Richard Dexter, III – Treasurer
Stephen Lyon –Secretary
Cecil Beehler, MD (Ex Officio)
Open Board Meetings:
The Board welcomes public input and comment regarding health services. Beginning January 2019, a monthly public forum will precede regularly scheduled Board meetings to allow public participation. Board Meetings are held in the Springfield Hospital Level D Conference Room and begin at 5:30 pm.
January 8, 2019
February 12, 2019
March 12, 2019
April 9, 2019
May 14, 2019
June 11, 2019
July 9, 2019
August 13, 2019 (date pending)
September 10, 2019
October 8, 2019
November 12, 2019
December 10, 2019
Please contact administration at 802-885-7603 to advise of your interest in attending and provide any information you can relative to your topic of interest. Thank you.