When You Need Non-Emergency Health & Wellness Services and You Need a Ride… Ask About HealthTransit.
Public Bus System
The MOOver bus system, based in Bellows Falls, VT, runs daily throughout the area. Special arrangements for rides can be made for qualifying individuals only, with two business days notice.
Other Available Transportation Services
SMCS staff can assist those in need by arranging transportation with other transportation services in the area, or providing financial assistance for transportation needs. Ask your Care Coordinator or your primary care office staff for details on the Health Transit program, or contact the Community Health Team at 802-886-8998 for assistance arranging HealthTransit services.
How to Locate Available Transportation:
1. Search available bus options.
2. Ask family and/or friends if they can assist.
3. Check taxi services or other available public or private services.
4. Inquire with Care Coordinators about HealthTransit.
5. Contact the Community Health Team for assistance.
For assistance, please contact:
Springfield Health Center
100 River Street
Springfield, VT 05156