Starting Tuesday, February 16th, VT residents 70 years and older can make appointments for their COVID-19 vaccination. There are enough appointments for everyone who is eligible. Appointments are required. Clinics cannot accept walk-ins.
To make an appointment online with the Health Department:
1. Create an account (link is external) (anyone can do this anytime!)
You may already have an account if you were tested for COVID-19 at a Health Department site.
2. Make an appointment (link is external) when your age group is eligible to get the vaccine. If you can’t make an appointment online or need help with an online appointment, you may contact the call center at 855-722-7878. Call Center Hours:
Monday – Friday, 8:15 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Local assistance with scheduling an appointment is also available by calling:
• Valley Health Connections, Springfield, VT 802-885-1616
• Neighborhood Connections, Londonderry, VT 802-824-4343
Springfield Hospital is hosting COVID-19 vaccination clinics in three local locations.
• Springfield Adult Day Center, Springfield, VT
• Walker Farm, Weston, VT
• Rockingham Senior Center, Bellows Falls, VT
Scheduling an appointment at these locations must be done by making an online appointment. Walk-ins cannot be accepted.
CHECK YOUR SCHEDULED LOCATION: Springfield Hospital is holding vaccination clinics on the hospital campus for Group 1a health care workers and early responders only. When you register online, please check your assigned clinic location to be sure you report to the appropriate location at your scheduled time.